On this Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for WhoopAss
I’m thankful for:
- All the turds who have allowed me to blow off steam by opening a can of WhoopAss on them, especially Danny Boice, Jenifer Mellon, Evan Burfield and many more.
- For that lovely Demand Letter that loser Boice from Dumpster Fire Trustify sent me and all the fun my readers and I derived from that. I’m also very thankful that Boice couldn’t afford a decent attorney! Thank you!
- For my readers and fans who feed me tips and information
- For all the authentic business people who are building real businesses and not
- working on the intersection of this and that
- thinking outside the box
- creating kickass communities
- disrupting the world
- innovating innovative inventions
- creating highly-segmented uber-nichey identity communities that exclude intelligent people of high character because they are the wrong, religion, ethnicity, national origin and emphasizing our differences in place of promoting inclusion (okay, maybe I’m just whining because there isn’t a meetup for Cranky Old White Dudes and I feel slighted)
- Most of all I’m thankful for my clients, friends, and family
In Celebration of my thankfulness, I’d like to highlight some of the folks who I’ve presented with unopened cans of WhoopAss through the years (in no particular order because if it was in the order of importance my brother David would be last).