We Missed Trustify Loses Lawsuit with Centro Global Solutions
On June 3, Winchester Virginia-based, Contact Management Software Provider, Centro Global Solutions, won a $25,000 judgment against the firm that ceased operations months ago.
Add this judgment to Danny Boice and Jen Mellon’s woes, a list that includes:
- Boyce owes his ex-wife over $50 thousand in court fees and back child support
- Trustify owes – Dini von Mueffling Communications LLC – Suing for $240 thousand
- Trustify lost a judgment to eight former employees, Matthew Scott, Elisabeth Nugent, Kevin Wiggins, Stacy Blackburn, Bey Wesley, Matthew Blanchard, Bernadette Vielhaber and Andrew Little – Suing for $35 thousand – (see the filing here and here’s an article)
- Trustify owes $250 thousand to their attornies, Buckley Sandler LLP,
- Trustify owes Kastle Systems
- Trustify lost a judgment to JBG Smith Properties for $260 thousand
- Trustify owes ADP
- Trustify owes Bill.com
- Trustify owes Hubspot
- Boice has not paid a court judgment of $7,250 against him from Northern Virginia cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon Suzanne Kim Doud Galli for his nose job
- Trustify owes – Multiple contract Private Investigators – Estimated to be in excess of over $150 thousand
And all this on top of investors to put the company into bankruptcy.
And on top of that, there are credible allegations of fraud.