US Attorney Jack Hanly versus Communiclique CEO Andy Powers
Jack Hanly versus Communiclique CEO Andy Powers, are you ready for the fight of the century? I predict it will be a knockout in the first round. Andy Powers is going down.
In the upcoming boxing match between World Champion, US Attorney, Jack Hanly versus Communiclique CEO Andy Powers… there is a clear favorite. Powers is going down in the first 10 seconds of the first round.
Andy Powers has proven himself to be one of the dumbest guys to ever get his hands on Millions of dollars, Jack Hanly is a tiger. Jack Hanly is a junkyard dog Once Hanly gets his teeth and jaws of steel around powers neck he will never let go. His opponent, Andy Powers is so dumb he often needs someone to remind him to exhale after inhaling. Jack Hanly is the US Attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia assigned to prosecute and put Powers away for several years.
In this corner, we have, Jack the Tiger Hanley. In the opposite corner, we have Andy Tinkerbell Powers. This is not going to be the fight of the century. This is the mismatch of the century, Jack Hanly versus Communiclique CEO Andy Power. Let’s go to the tail of the tape and compare our two pugnacious pugilists to preview the battle.
First Jack Hanley
In This Corner, Undisputed, Undefeated Heavy Weight Champion, Jack “The Tiger” Hanly who is a Prosecutor in the US Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Virginia. Mr. Hanly’s record includes:
- Win – Prosecuted an Ashburn Woman found guilty to wire fraud, money laundering, conspiracy to impersonate a federal agent to demand money, and obtaining confidential phone records. She was sentenced to 15 years for stealing $5.4 million.
- Win – Prosecuted a Florida Man found guilty of defrauding investors in his company of more than $5 million. He was sentenced to 5 years.
- Win – Prosecuted a Nokesville, VA, man sentenced to 6 1/2 years in prison for embezzling approximately $19.4 million from his employer, an information technology company headquartered in Reston.
- Win – An Alexandria man who defrauded investors, renters, and a bank, and who attempted to illegally acquire a firearm, was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Win – A Tennesee couple, sentenced for conspiring to commit wire fraud. The Husband was sentenced to 30 months in prison, and his wife was sentenced to serve six months in prison, to be followed by six months of house arrest. Both defendants also were sentenced to two years of supervised release and ordered to forfeit $2,034,684 to the United States.
- Win – A Washington, D.C, man sentenced to 15 months in prison for offering bribes to a procurement official with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), while negotiating aviation fuel contracts worth over $1 billion.
- Win – A husband and wife from Woodbridge VA, were sentenced to 24 months and 15 months in prison, respectively, for conspiracy and wire fraud affecting a financial institution.
- Win – I give up listing Jack Hanly’s wins… there are too many. This guy has like 30 wins and is undefeated. If I was going against him, I’d lie down and play possum as soon as the bell rang to start the first round.
In the opposite corner, the Challenger, and professional punching bag, Andy “Tinkerbell” Powers, CEO of a company that doesn’t exist, called Communiclique AKA Clique API. Tinkerbell has had 3 fights and was knocked out cold in the first round of each of his bouts.
- Loss – To the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Loss – To the Deleware Bankruptcy Court
- Loss – Prosecutors took away his $75 thousand dollar Yukon
- Loss – Arrested and hauled off to jail by the FBI
College Flunk-out Andy Powers is so dumb that he was once outwitted by a box of rocks. In fact Powers:
- once fell out of a stupid tree and hit every branch of the way down
- is as sharp as a bowling ball
- is a couple of tacos short of a taco plate
- is a french fry short of a happy meal
- instead of wading in the shallow end of the gene pool. He’s face down in the mud next to it.
- standing next to powers is makes you feel next to useless
- it takes him 90 minutes to watch 60 minutes
- has a room temperature IQ
- is four cents of a nickel
Andy… give it up! You’re going down. In Jack Hanly versus Communiclique CEO Andy Powers, this one is going to be over as soon as the bell rings. Hanly win by a knock out in the first round.
Jack Hanly versus Communiclique CEO Andy Powers is going to be a very short bout.