Trustify Investors Jennifer Mellon and Danny Boice Real Estate Update
Hurry Trustify Investors… Hurry Trustify Creditors, keep a close eye on your assets. Anchorage Capital is suing to put the company in Bankruptcy and recover the $4 million that Jen Mellon and Danny Boice conned them out of. Mellon and Boice accumulated these assets by defrauding investors… the assets belong to the creditors.
If you recall, Jennifer Mellon the Confidential Assistant to FERC Commissioner Neil Chatterjee and her estranged husband Danny Boice raised money from you, and every time you gave them money, they bought houses. Now this company has ceased operations with the founder Danny Boice being in jail and his co-founder soon to be ex-wife Jen Mellon, working at FERC, how are you going to get your money back? How will you get the money that Jen Mellon and Danny Boice stole from you to live the good life?
To get you up to speed, here’s a list of financial and real estate transactions that should strengthen your claim in court to these assets.
Danny Boice transferred ownership of the beach house that the couple purchased with your money
- October 2015 – Trustify raises $1,926,000
- November 2015 – Danny Boice and Jen Mellon make a cash purchase on a $1,625,000 home in Alexandria
- October 2016 – The couple contracts to buy a beach house in Sea Isle NJ. for $880,000 at 205 85TH St
- November 2016 – Woopsi! New seed round delayed… deposit forfeited
- June 2017 – Trustify announces $6.5 million in funding
- July 2017 – Jen and Danny take out a $1.3 million mortgage on Alexandria home
- August 2017 – The Boices buy the $1.275,000 home putting down a down payment of $250,000
- January 2019, Alexandria house goes on sale, for $1,750,000 and was recently reduced to $1,499,000 with this notice, Priced to Sell IMMEDIATELY!! Must Sell Quickly! Sold in As-Is Condition, this is the deal of a lifetime!! Gorgeous, custom constructed home with over $200k in seller improvements. High-end kitchen opens up to breakfast room and family room with gas fireplace,
- March 18, 2019 – Danny Boice transfers the deed from 100% joint ownership of Danny Boice and Jen Mellon to Jen Mellon sole ownership for $1 dollar (see title transfer).
- May 10, 2019 – The NJ Summer house is under contract to be sold soon... get that money before it disappears. Don’t let Jennifer Mellon run off with your cash!
So here’s to you Anchorage Capital (a company that just asked to be cheated), Alex Stanton (check out this dope) and the rest of you folks who foolishly handed your capital to these two criminals… most of it is gone but don’t let the cash from these real estate assets disappear. That goes for you creditors including JBG Smith, Dini Won Mueffling, Buckley Law Firm, Kastle Systems, and others.
May 22, 2019 Update: Attention Anchorage Capital, Trustify Investors, and creditors… Jennifer Mellon and Danny Boice’s house in Alexandria is under contract.