Pop Goes The Chalant Health’s Advisors Weasel
Did you hear the song about the Chalant Health’s Advisors?
All around the mulberry bush
The monkey chased the weasel
The monkey thought ’twas all in fun Pop!
Goes the Chalant Health’s Advisors Weasel.
They say that correlation is not necessarily causation… in the case of Chalant Health’s Advisors, I’m not so sure. Here’s why:
- On December 20th, I wrote a post about Chalant and questioned whether the executive team was really signed up to be an executive team… that was only one of the horror stories in that post about this gold-plated turd called Chalant Health. Less than one month later, I wrote this post pointing out that the 8 persons on the executive team had dropped to 3 people who don’t care about protecting their reputations.
- On February 16th I wrote about the 17 people on the advisory board. Today the board is blank! Down to zero. Link to Chalant Health’s Advisory Board.
- So Matthew Q Pugsley… I ask you? How long do you think it’s going to take me to get your partner page to show zero partners correlating with today’s post?
Chalant Health allegedly has two, count them two “partners.” They are:
- Hagerstown Community College – People at the college tell me there is no partnership with Chalant or Pugsley of any kind. They say they’ve asked him to remove them from the partnerships listing. They also say that Chalant’s does not have an office at the College as they claim Chalant Claims on their location page (but we’ll address addresses that in a later post if you get my drift. Why do one blog post when you can do two).
- Virginia Biotech Research Park (VBRP) – I’ve reached out to VBRP to verify if there is a partnership and have not yet heard back. I’m pretty confident that the answer will be what the answer always is when I ask someone if they have any business relationship with Matthew Q. Pugsley… not just no… but HELL NO! Actually, one person said no and if you print my as associated with Pugsley I’ll sue you, which meant I kept Carrie Rich’s name in that post. Before you invest in the Pugster you might want to ask the VBRP if they are a partner and you can do that by emailing them here: [email protected]
Matt Pugsley, Buddy, maybe you can get your girlfriend Jan Ridgely of United Charitable to say she’s an advisor again… and why doesn’t United Charitable sign up as a partner. It’s not like Jan hasn’t been related to fraud and the losing side of lawsuits in the past (See this post). As soon as the partner page is cleaned up to reflect reality, I’ll work on the office location page for you Matt.
In this world of internet information, it is too easy to find that you are a liar, a cheat, and a convicted felon. You are not going to be able to bilk people of thousands of dollars for long. I think I hear the footsteps of the long arm of the law getting closer. The clock is ticking… tic tic tic.
Disclaimer: I volunteer my time and am an independent contractor for many organizations. The Views on my blog post are my own and do not represent the views of any of the organizations with whom I dedicate my time. That includes my clients in my coaching practice, the members of my Driven Forward ThinkTank, the University of Maryland. Mach37, The Founders Institute. These views also do not reflect the opinions for any organization that I was formerly associated with including, James Monroe Elementary School, where I graduated with distinction from 6th grade, Lexitron which I left in 1982, Montgomery Youth Hockey or Vistage an organization was grateful to be a part of and happily parted ways in 2014.