Mashable’s 10 Best Spoof Twitter Accounts
Back in December of 2011 I posted this blog post. I checked it today and it’s still funny and worth repeating today plus I added some tweets and accounts.
You guys, I get pretty jealous when I look at my News Feed too. I see everybody else experiencing something I can’t: being exploited by me.
— Not Mark Zuckerberg (@notzuckerberg) May 2, 2017
Apple just got applause for showing basically a photo of a speaker that looks like many speakers.
— Walt Mosspuppet (@mosspuppet) June 5, 2017
.@realDonaldTrump Do you need my help with anything? I’ve got matches and lighter fluid, but no platform at the moment.
— Fake Stephen Elop (@fakeselop) May 9, 2016
Any advice how to get rid of a bourbon induced hangover before attending a @Cisco board meeting?
Asking for a friend.
— Carol Bartz (@fakecarolbartz) September 20, 2016
— Fake Facebook PR (@FacebookPR) July 25, 2013
Tried to get to the tennis match but Wimble Town isn’t even on my stupid maps app. FIX THE MAPS APPLE!
— FakeSarahPalin (@FakeSarahPalin) July 8, 2014
Is this it? is this what twitter is all about? I gave up lost hours of mirror time admiring myself, for this? Whatever…
— Larry Ellison (@TheFakeLarry) March 11, 2009
I’m getting great reviews for my press conference! The American Psychiatric Assoc. called & said they’ve never seen anything like it! GLAD!
— DonaId J. Trump (@realDenaldTrump) February 17, 2017
“Mummy,” by US senator from Canada Ted Cruise, is named worst film of already horrific film career. pic.twitter.com/XET7PpEMZw
— DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News) June 12, 2017
Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn’t nearly foolish enough to attack him.
— Chuck Norris Facts (@chuck_facts) June 7, 2017
Email app for your parents that does not come loaded with a forwarding feature.
— Bored Elon Musk (@BoredElonMusk) May 23, 2017
Nice thing about Mars is any time someone tries to tell you an opinion they just asphyxiate and die instead.
— SarcasticRover (@SarcasticRover) June 12, 2017
The original Tweets from the 2011 Mashable Article
- Not Mark Zuckerberg @notzukcerberg Sample Tweet: A Google+ account is like a piece of home exercise equipment: you have one, you never use it, and you know nobody else uses theirs, either.
- AndroidPR @AndroidPR Sample Tweet: IDC predicts RIM will double their CEOs by 2012.
- Walt Mosspuppet @mosspuppet (Mocking Steve Jobs-Loving Journalist) Sample Tweet: Apple Rumoured To Be Working On Revolutionary New Versions of Literally Everything:
- Fake Stephen Elop @fakeselop (Nokia Nincompoop) Sample Tweet: Apple’s building a TV? Clearly we must now build a radio! http://bit.ly/s4JzI9
- Carol Bartz @fakecarolbartz (Captain of the Yahoo Titanic) Sample Tweet: I wouldn’t hire anyone with Y! Mail address, unless of course the position is for a useless caveman that has sex with VCRs.
- Fake Facebook PR @FacebookPR Sample Tweet: Crazy busy here at Facebook recently. Ever since The Social Network came out we’ve been cancelling anyone’s account who “likes” it.80yo Rupert
- Julian Ass @Julian_Ass (WikiLeaks Ass Monkey) Sample Tweet: Murdoch controls more than 50% of the worlds media. When I’m 80 I’ll just be happy to be more than 50% in control of my bladder.
- ATT Paroldy Relations @ATT_Fake_PR Sample Tweet: ATT launching LTE in 5 markets this weekend. In other news, AT&T launching 2G in NYC
- Peter Molyneux 2 @petermolydeux (Legendary Game Designer) Sample Tweet: How about a game where you get to be a mother-in-law who bullies your son’s young wife? the aim is to have her thrown out within X months
- Google Brain @GoogleBrain Sample Tweet: Think “I Know What You Did Last Summer” was scary? #Googleknows what you were searching for on your Android phone while you are in the can!