Jennifer Mellon – Trouble with Time, Trouble with Truth
Jennifer Mellon has trouble with Time, trouble with sequencing, trouble with the truth and trouble with the 7 of the 10 Commandments (it’s okay, folks, she’s good with the Thou Shalt not Kill, so no worries).
Here’s the issue… a good leader is honest. A great leader speaks the truth and earns the respect of their troops. A great leader is transparent about their strengths and their faults. When someone runs a company, it is imperative that employees, customers, and investors are able to trust that person.
Jennifer Mellon, claims to be born again. Claims to be a woman of faith. Yet she has a problem with the truth. She cheats her investors, is cruel to her employees, abuses family and friends. And she is unapologetic for any of these actions. None of us are perfect, I’m not judging her infidelity as much as her sweeping it under the rug. Her issue is her non-existent relationship with the truth.
Jen professes her faith in God and asks for redemption. If she was truly repentant, she would acknowledge her sins. She would ask forgiveness from those she’s wronged. She would correct her behavior. She would discontinue the constant lies, abuse, and exploitation of those around her. But professing one’s faith while ignoring and lying about her transgressions is hypocritical and not the path to redemption in any faith. Well maybe with the exception of Devil Worship and Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.
The first step for an addict or any redemption is acknowledging your sins. And Jennifer Mellon, if you won’t acknowledge them then let me remind you of your transgressions and your lies. Let me point out your abuses of trust.
Firstly, Jen Claims she is the founder of Trustify, yet, as documented in this post regarding being a retroactive co-founder, it is proven it ain’t so. The fact that Jen was not part of Trustify at its founding is not an opinion; it’s not fake news, it is an objective true fact! In fact, calling yourself a co-founder when you are not… violates either the physics of time or the 8th commandment, Thou Shalt Not Lie Jennifer Mellon… so stop it! One amendment down for those of you keeping score.
Trustify, the least trustworthy business in Washington DC was founded by Danny Boice, the least trustworthy near-human in Washington DC (which considering all the politicians in this town is noteworthy in and of itself) under it’s original and more appropriate (I shit you not on this) name FlimFlam, founded ironically on April Fools Day, 2015 (the same day LifeFuels was founded). According to Jennifer Mellon’s employment contract, she started with the company as a Vice President, 5 months after it was founded… or maybe it was just prefounded (which Grammarly tells me is not a word which means you can’t prefound a company (Yes, I know, you’re saying these grammarless blog posts are checked by Grammarly?)) or maybe she’s a liar? No maybe about it! Bye, Bye Commandment number 8.
Then there’s this rant of lies in God’s name to her church… Hi there Metro Church DC or @metrochurchdc!!!
Let’s dissect this post for truth, and time sequencing issues
- Several years ago my previous husband and I began to walk through a separation. (Perhaps the fact that she was having sex with her neighbor and friend’s husband, Danny Boice put some pressure on her marriage. Adultery does have a way of putting pressure on a marriage. That’s two commandments down.)
- I felt so ashamed to be a divorced woman with kids. I struggled to fight the urge to isolate myself from church, but continued to find the courage to serve and grow in the midst of such a painful life experience (I’d also be ashamed if I was cheating on my husband with the husband of one of my good friends and all the neighbors and family members knew it. The scarlet letter might have accounted for the shame. I wonder if venereal disease accounted for the pain?).
- During one of our Worship Nights at church I began praying for a close friend (and fellow adulterer) of mine, Danny, who was also walking through the pain of divorce and being a single parent (Big, big lies here, so Danny, the guy she was committing adultery with was going through a painful divorce? Maybe because he was also committing adultery… whoops, I missed it there goes commandment #6 and even though Danny wasn’t her neighbor’s wife, he was her neighbor’s husband which probably qualifies under, good old #9 Do not let thyself lust after thy neighbor’s wife. And what’s this single parent shit? Danny’s ex-wife is reportedly a great mom. That’s 3 commandments.)
- Eventually, Danny decided to come to Metro, and on his very first visit, he decided to give his life to Christ (I’ll come back to this later).
- Today, Danny and I are married, raising our family of five, and serving together at the Info Bar! We’re also living out our dream of operating a God-first business together! (This couple has one child that they brought into this world together. They have that child full-time. Then there they have children with whom they share custody 50/50 with their ex-spouses. Jen’s 2 kids from the previous marriage add up to 1 FTE. She shares custody with her first husband and has them 1/2 the time. Danny’s 2 kids from his first marriage are also shared custody 50/50. So on an FTE or Full-Time-Equivalent Child basis, they have 3 FTE kids. And let’s look at this god first business. This is a company that abuses its employees, kind of like how god let the Egyptians abuse his chosen people before God reportedly saved them from servitude as slaves of the pharaoh and led them to the promised land. On the way, it is said he gave them these 10 commandments which at best, Jen follows 3 out of 10. Let me ask your opinion. When Danny and Retroactive Trustify founder Jennifer Mellon fired multiple employees, was she clearly emulating Jesus’s sermon on the mount by saying to the remaining employees, “This is our butcher shop and you are our meat, we can do whatever we want with you?” I’m pretty sure she asked herself, “What would Jesus do,” before that speech (see this post and tell me if this is a godly company).
- Danny and I both found restoration and redemption in the pain we’ve experienced, and we believe that it’s only the beginning of what God will do through us! ( I guess the penicillin cleared up the pain. I wonder if they find restoration and redemption in the pain they cause Danny’s children, his ex-wife, and other family members, the employees they torment or the investors they steal money from? I am highly skeptical of a real restoration and believe it is more likely that religion is being used as a shield to obfuscate the deviousness of Jen and Danny).
Now let’s go through the sequencing issues.
- Danny and Jen commit adultery
- Danny and Jen get separated from their respective spouses
- Jennifer Mellon gets pregnant – Les frequent but it happens
- Jennifer and Danny get Married or at least celebrate a Marriage (January 2015)
- Danny Starts FlimFlam, now renamed Trustify (April 1, 2015)
- Baby is Born
- Danny Boice’s Divorce is finalized (June 15, 2015) – Most people get divorced before they have a baby and get married to a new wife.
- Jennifer Mellon’s Divorce from her first husband is finalized (September 2015) – Hmm, divorced after she has Danny’s Baby?
- Jennifer Mellon joins and founds a company that was founded 5 months earlier (September 1, 2015).
Not exactly the godly sequence of events prescribed by any Christain sect I’ve heard of. And for those of you keeping score of broken commandments?
- I am the Lord thy God! Thou shalt have no other Gods but me! – She worships Money
- Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain! – She lies in God’s Name as she’s doing in this Instagram post. Pluss as soon as she started reading this post, she said, “God Dammit Danny… Let’s try to sue him again (see this post)!
- Thou shalt keep the Sabbath Day holy!
- Thou shalt honor father and mother! Like don’t bear false witness against your parents about abuse and try and hurt their careers with lies
- Thou shalt not kill!
- Thou shalt not commit adultery! – While Married she cheated on her husband with Danny Boice who was married and cheating on his wife.
- Thou shalt not steal! – She Takes money from investors intended for her Testify and uses it for personal expenses
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor! – Hmmm, accusing a neighbor of prescribing drugs to himself because he helped your ex-wife?
- Do not let thyself lust after thy neighbor’s wife! They literally did this… both Danny and Jennifer
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, nor his farm, nor his cattle, nor anything that is his!
I’m not judging her actions, all of us have faults. Yet don’t tell your church some simplified story and gloss over the details. Don’t pull an Elaine from Seinfeld and Yada Yada your way through life. Stop the lies. Admit your faults. How can parishioners, friends, customers, employees, or investors trust anything she says when everything she says is a lie?
The real crime here is that as leaders of a company called, Trustify, Jennifer Mellon, and Danny Boice sell trust. They sell trusted results to root out fraud, theft, adultery, bigamy, and abuse. Can you trust them and their company that was originally and more appropriately named FlimFlam to be honest brokers of a just cause? Can you trust perpetrators of fraud, dishonesty, theft, embezzlement, child abuse, and employee abuse to root out evil for you?
Jen, come clean, the truth will set you free! Also, make sure you amend your Tax Returns, the IRS will go easy on you (See about her IRS problems).
More Trustify and Jennifer Mellon Articles:
- Trustify Banned From Doing Business in VA
- Trustify Executives Running For The Exits
- Running Total of Danny Boice Issues
- Jennifer Mellon and Danny Boice Threaten To Sue and then Run Away
Disclaimer: I volunteer my time and am an independent contractor for many organizations. The Views on my blog post are my own and do not represent the views of any of the organizations with whom I dedicate my time. That includes my clients in my coaching practice, the members of my Driven Forward ThinkTank, the University of Maryland. Mach37, The Founders Institute. These views also do not reflect the opinions for any organization that I was formerly associated with including, James Monroe Elementary School, where I graduated with distinction from 6th grade, Lexitron which I left in 1982, Montgomery Youth Hockey or Vistage an organization was grateful to be a part of and happily parted ways in 2014.