Jen Mellon is Unfaithful
Mr. Cranky opens up his mail today. And today’s entry from Mr. Cranky’s mailbag is from a first time writer who submits the case that Jen Mellon is unfaithful. I’m sorry fans, but Mr. Cranky doesn’t control his incoming mail so once again we talk the Trustify Danny Boice and Jen Mellon story.
What is Faith? Jen Mellon, alledged cofounder of Trustify proclaims to be a woman of faith. She claims to be born again. Yet all who know her intimately will share that Jen Mellon is unfaithful to her faith.
Jen Mellon cheats and lies to her investors. She uses money intended to build Trustify for personal use. For a lavish life. Jen Mellon is unfaithful as a corporate officer to her investors.
Jen Mellon is unfaithful to her husbands, boyfriends, fiances, and friends. Jen Mellon is unfaithful to her friends and lovers.
Update July 6th, 2018: Jen is a social climber. She’s always looked to upgrade. In fact, she use to tell people that she was part of the prestigious Mellon Family. Funny story there. Jen was at a party when she mentioned to someone that she was a “Mellon.” Then the lady who Jen was speaking with said, “Wow, do you know my friend Bunny Mellon?” Whoops! Social climbing Jen got bagged!
More evidence? Today, I received the following anonymous email. I can not vouch for the accuracy of it. I can attest that the words in this email ring true based on interviews with nearly a dozen individuals who have known and been close to Jennifer Mellon over the years.
Dear Mr. Cranky,
Thank you for shedding a much needed light on Jen Mellon & Danny Boice. They are truly the worst kind of soul mates. Are you aware of Jen’s history at Bucknell?
It pales in comparison to how they’re tearing Joanne, and running their company, but does show her pattern of being a horrible human being.
- she had her sights set on becoming a member of the Tri-Delta sorority when she got to campus. The Tri-Delta did not accept her, so she joined Kappa Kappa Gamma but made her mission to exact revenge. She got herself on the Panhellenic board and proceeded to go after Tri-Delt with avengence, and eventually succeeded in getting The Whole chapter kicked off campus. (The chapter had been at Bucknell since 1904.)
- “If she cheats with you, she’ll cheat on you.” While at Bucknell, Jen became engaged to a classmate named Pat Alfano. The wedding was fully planned and was to take place in the Bucknell chapel. Shortly before the wedding, Jen hooked up with Pat’s fraternity brother, Eli Peterson. Jen then dumped Pat, left all the wedding plans in place, and just inserted a new groom—Eli. She was with Eli until she ditched him for a guy who (seemed to have) more money to fund the lifestyle to which she felt entitled.
Thank you for all that you’re doing!
(Note: I was able to confirm that both Pat Alfano and Eli Peterson attended Bucknell at the same time as Jen Mellon. Jen did Mary Eli, and then cheated on him and got pregnant, married Danny and then divorced Eli.)
Update July 6th, 2018: Jen Married Eli Peterson and then dumped him for Danny Boice. Now all three of them Danny, Jennifer Mellon and Eli Peterson pal around. Eli doesn’t seem to mind being the cuckhold (look the word up Danny.. it’s not that difficult a word dummy). It would seem that Danny Boice is about to be the next jilted Cockhold on Mellon’s list. She’s looking for an upgrade (intellectually anything would be an upgrade from Danny). Jen was able to take the tattoed punk and put him in a pink pair of Vinyard Vine shorts, cover up his tats, take off his stupid hat. but she wasn’t able to pull off the full pygmalion (look it up Danny Dummy), he’s still a low-brow, moronic, thuggish oaf pretending to be part of the landed gentry.
Word is around the Boice/Mellon Country club that Jen is frustrated with Danny’s inability to advance the company. People say that she is spending time at the club with a man who is Danny’s Intellectual Better (I know a very low bar) and with better prospects than Danny. There’s probably a good reason that through two marriages, Jennifer Mellon has retained her name. Is she about to be Mrs. Mellon to a new man? A socially more acceptable and intellectually more accomplished (like he graduated from a real college and didn’t flunk out of James Madison and he knows what words like, “Obsequious” means, (ha, Danny just looked up Obsequious)). Is Jen looking for someone who doesn’t have to stretch as much as her current husband, who socially and intellectually was a downgrade from Eli? That’s what social climbers do Danny.
Before you invest your money in a company run by someone who has hurt so many, a person who proclaims her faith while embracing the seven deadly sins:
- Lust – Constant extramarital infidelity
- Gluttony – Can never have enough
- Greed – Constant pursuit of others money and the trappings of wealth at all costs
- Sloth – Rarely goes to work, uses the company money to hire servants to take care of her kids and home. Not willing to do the hard work to really succeed.
- Wrath – Abusing her former friend and the ex-wife of the husband she stole (Please support Joanne Boice and her gofundme campaign to keep her children. Linke here) and her revenge on Tri-Delt.
- Envy – She wants what other’s have and she takes it.
- Pride – Puffs up herself with a false narrative.
Before you decide to trust her with money, your career, your friendship or your heart… remember Jen Mellon is unfaithful.
Karma may not exist as a mystical force in the universe. Danny Boice and his wife Jen Mellon are cursed by the large number of people who they have wronged. Jen Mellon is an unfaithful woman of faith. The weight of her life of evil is coming back to bite her as people come out of the woodwork to reveal the blackness of her heart.
Disclaimer: I volunteer my time and am an independent contractor for many organizations. The Views on my blog post are my own and do not represent the views of any of the organizations with whom I dedicate my time. That includes my clients in my coaching practice, the members of my Driven Forward ThinkTank, the University of Maryland. Mach37, The Founders Institute. These views also do not reflect the opinions for any organization that I was formerly associated with including, James Monroe Elementary School, where I graduated with distinction from 6th grade, Lexitron which I left in 1982, Montgomery Youth Hockey or Vistage an organization was grateful to be a part of and happily parted ways in 2014.