Intentional Leadership – Leading Through Neuroscience
What is Intentional Leadership? It’s understanding how people really make decisions and modeling the behavior that instills confidence in your followers. Intentional Leadership is developing a leadership checklist of values and being true to those values.
The Intentional Leadership Video is a 40-minute video of the keynote I gave at the StarWest Leadership Summit, October 2017.
- Intro – What is the Difference between Management and Leadership and why is that important
- The Reptilian Brain – Humans Make Rational Decisions Irrational
- The Reptilian Brain’s Influence on Choosing Leaders
- A Construct for Modeling Leadership Behaviors and Values
- Creating a Leadership Canvas/Check List
If you’d like to explore how you can become a better leader, schedule a complimentary, no-obligation, online coaching session by pressing that little button below.