Dis-Trustify: Is #DCTech’s Trustify Trustworthy?
What the heck’s happening at DC Tech Darling Trustify? Now Trustify, previously and more aptly named Flim Flam is run by local DC Flim Flam man Danny Boice. According to Danny, he’s a Harvard man without quote marks, but Harvard would say different. You’d think a “Harvard” man would have all the right stuff to right the Flim Flam ship? Glassdoor reviews say otherwise. As our President of these here United States would say… #SAD!
the work itself was very interesting
upper management was not involved with day to day operations; therefore didn’t understand why there was ever any problems
Advice to Management
get to know day to day operations more
Exhibit #3 June 16, 2016
Rating 1 star out of 5
Former Employee – Anonymous Employee
The people you work with besides leadership.
CEO may be a sociopath, developers are not paid, PIs are not paid, contractors are paid three months later, random firings when you disagree with leadership, and worst of all is exploiting people in need.
Advice to Management
Now in Fairness, there are a total of 5 additional reviews of this company. My experience with Glassdoor is as soon as a company get’s a bad review they stuff glassdoor with positive reviews to counteract that. Perhaps the positive reviews are fair unbiased reviews that were not influenced or written by management. I’m positive those reviews would stand up to as much scrutiny as the founders college transcripts and his record of “successful startup career.”
In review, Trustify is a marketplace for private detectives who don’t care that they’re hired by a crook. You can not take the Flim Flam out of a Flim Flam just by renaming it Trustify.
Other Dis-Trustify Articles:
- To Be or Not To Be – Is This Startup Worthy
- Real Entrepreneurs Don’t Need No Stinkin Harvard Diploma
What other credible sources are saying about Trustify:
- Danger of PI Apps: Counterpoint to ‘App Tries To Make Private Investigators Less Creepy’
- Ashley Madison search sites like Trustify are harvesting email addresses and spamming searched victims
- Can Investigations be Uber-ized?
- Startup takes heat over online tool that checks Ashley Madison data
- New Trustify “App” Takes Shortcuts on P.I. Domestic Cases