Andy Powers Arraignment Hearing
As of now it appears that Andy Powers, the CEO of Communiclique will appear in the before Judge Alston for Arraignment at the Alexandria Federal Court House, Room 601.
I hope you can make it for the arraignment in the case, United States v. Defendant(s) Andrew B. Powers, Case Number 2018R02532 and Court Docket Number 19-CR-00213. The arraignment is scheduled before Judge Rossie Alston on August 16, 2019, 11:00 AM at Alexandria Courtroom 601, Federal Courthouse, 401 Courthouse Sq, Alexandria VA for the case which involves defendant Andrew B. Powers. The main purpose of this hearing is for the defendant to enter a plea to the charges filed in this case.
Powers is charged with the following:
- Wire fraud, February 17, 2016 – $1,000,0011
- Wire fraud, August 8, 2016 – $115,200
- Wire fraud, September 6, 2017 – $100,005
- Wire fraud, September 1, 2017 – $440,000
- Mail fraud, April 4, 2017
- Inducing interstate travel to defraud, November 29, 2016
- Unlawful Monetary Transaction, September 21, 2015 – $75,308 to purchase a 2015 GMC Yukon
- Unlawful Monetary Transaction, September 25, 2015 – $157,050 to purchase a 2015 BMW i8